Senior IT Recruiter at MAQ Software
Views:196 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
MAQ Software - Admin Executive (1-4 yrs)
MAQ Software delivers innovative software solutions for Fortune 500 companies. Our solutions use Big Data and advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server, AI and Cognitive Services including Azure Machine Learning, the latest cloud computing trends including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the latest form factors such as iOS and Android.
The company has been closely aligned with Microsoft Corporation for the past nineteen years. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner for Data Analytics, Application Development, and Data Platform. In addition, MAQ Software is a Consulting Partner for Amazon Web Services.
Recently, MAQ Software was honored for the 9th time as one of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. magazine. Less than 1% of Inc. 5000 companies demonstrate sustained growth by appearing nine or more times.
Our Culture :
We foster an intense work culture with a can-do attitude. All our key managers come from excellent educational backgrounds and have significant experience growing a company and mentoring software engineers. Due to our smaller size, we adopt the latest technologies and computing trends ahead of the larger industry players. As a part of the company's globally distributed engineering team, our engineers gain exposure to the latest software engineering practices and fast development cycles.
Our developers routinely work on challenging technical problems that utilize the latest technologies for fast-paced software delivery.
As a key member of the Admin Team in Mumbai & Hyderabad, you will be responsible for providing support to 200+ & 400+ employees and assisting in the smooth functioning of the facility.
Job Description : We are looking for efficient and honest individuals who would be responsible for organizing and coordinating admin operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness.
Operational Support (~80%) :
- Data entry of records related to operations, administration and accounts- invoice and purchase order details, payment to vendors, expense reimbursement
- Provide administrative support, manage helpdesk and employee queries related to attendance and reimbursements
- File and maintain data (print and store for physical repository, scan for online repository)
- Provide logistical support for company events and outings
a. Procure event related material
b. Set up infrastructure for conducting events (seating area, chairs, props etc.)
c. Coordinate for travel arrangements for company outings
Inventory and Vendor Management (~10%) :
- Liaise with housekeeping vendors to maintain office inventory like housekeeping supplies, stationery, cafeteria stock etc.
- Track threshold inventory stock levels and share periodic updates with admin and support teams
- Ensure all vendor and supplier payments are released on time- cheques collected or dispatched to vendors and suppliers before due date
- Track contract renewals for vendors
Executive Support (~10%) :
- Assist the management team and company executives with special projects and assignments as required
- Ability to articulate and converse in English(Must) and Marathi(Preferred) or Telugu(Preferred)
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Word) with proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
- The ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential.
- Any Graduates with 60% throughout in academics
Job Location : Mumbai & Hyderabad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.