Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:229 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Marine Service Engineer - Cement (4-9 yrs)
Please find below details :
Company : Leading name in Cement Industry
Designation : Marine Service Engineer
Location : Bhuj
Job Requirements :
B.E Mechanical with min. 4 years of experience of Port & Marine Operations
Key Responsibilities :
1. Install, inspect and maintain the propulsion systems, engines, pumps and other pieces of technical equipment that make vessels function effectively.
2. Provides technical service and trouble-shooting for engines ( Cummins / Daihatshu) on vessels.
3. Carrying out full strip downs, overhauls and rebuilds of Cummins / Daihatshu engines
4. Assisting in the installation and commissioning of the fully serviced engines
5. Carrying out all service and maintenance tasks of Engines
6. Conducting fault finding, reactive maintenance in response to breakdowns, as well as performance planned preventative maintenance tasks (PPM).
7. Performing all service, maintenance and repair work in accordance to service instructions, guidelines and manufacturers recommendations.
8. Conducts performance and reliability testing on engines, components, systems, and controls
9. Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair of Cummins / Daihatshu engines.
10. Effectively communication with distributors, OEM's, dealers, and Ship's crew.
11. Must be familiar with industry standard software and be fully competent in Microsoft Windows.
12. Requires to be fully conversant with all the appropriate regulations and requirements of Flag / Classification Society.
13. Liaise with Load Port and the Discharge Port.
14. Preferably to have SAP Knowledge
15. Process the invoices of port & vessel related charges in the system and submit the original invoices to the A/C dept.
16. To coordinate with Port,Custom,MMB & MBPT and issued the Port clearance to the Company Vessels.
17. Coordinate with BCT Dharamtar / Navlakhi, Port & Shipping, regarding the vessel arrival & departure activity, pending procedural approval follow up, Procurement Follow up.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.