HR Business Partner at Maruti
Views:410 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maruti - Automation Engineer - Mechanical Design (3-5 yrs)
Job Description : Automation Engineer
Qualification : BE / B. Tech (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Automation) or equivalent from premier institute.
Desirable : Post graduate diploma in industrial automation (1/2 year)
Job Responsibility :
1. Designing of automation projects (i.e Material handling equipment, storage systems etc.)
2. Conceptualization, Costing, Calculations, Analysis, Designing, Parts selection, Cycle time reduction, Manufacturing process.
3. Well versed with 3D CAD Design softwares, Analysis Softwares, Software upgradation (Solid edge, UG etc.)
4. Standardization and project cost optimization.
Technical/ Functional :
1. Working Experience in Design, Installation and Programming of Factory automations and Machine building
2. Familiar with softwares such as Uni-graphics, Auto-cad, Factory-CAD
3. Ability to effectively communicate specific requirements with suppliers and monitor the overall development process at supplier end.
4. Strategic Thinking & Strong execution orientation and problem solving approach. 5. Knowledge of Hindi language will be an added advantage.
Behavioral : Objectivity, Excellent interpersonal skills, Communication & presentation skills, Achievement orientation, Team player, Networking skills