HR Business Partner at Maruti
Views:226 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maruti - Deputy Manager - Mould Engineering (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Department : Mould Engineering
Division : Production Engineering
- Degree from CIPET/Tool & Die maker from DITE, CITD, CTTC etc.
- M.Tech in Tool & Die design & manufacturing from DITE, CITD, CTTC etc.
Level : Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager
Job Role : Bumper & Instrument Panel Mould development and Injection Moulding facility.
Job Responsibilities :
- Mould development activities for larger parts of automobile such as Front Bumper, Rear Bumper, Instrument panel etc
- Mould development activities such as Part design review, Mould Design Review, Mould flow analysis and countermeasure, Mould manufacturing, Tryouts and Quality improvement
- Co-ordination with Mould maker for mold development, Engineering change implementation & costing etc
- Mould trial issues, defects and countermeasure, Optimum parameter setting, cycle time reduction techniques
- Accuracy & Static Quality Review (SQR) problems Analysis and countermeasure.
- Mould commissioning
- Operation, Installation & Commissioning of Injection moulding machine & related equipment
- Knowledge of various plastic raw materials
Competencies / Skills :
- Good knowledge of Unigraphics (UG), Mould Flow software
- Experience in Automobile OEM industry/Mould maker industry preferred