HR Business Partner at Maruti
Views:217 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maruti - Die Casting Fitting Project Incharge - Tooling/CNC Programming (3-6 yrs)
Job Description : Project Incharge for die casting fitting and trials
Qualification : Diploma / B.E / B.Tech, Tool & Die / Mechanical Engg
Desirable : PG in Tool design and Manufacturing preferably from TRTC and CITD
Job Role :
1) Work independently in Die casting dies fitting & assembly.
2) Manpower allocation as per targets given.
3) Make training plans for multiskilling of associates.
4) Ensure the availability of parts before the start of die fitting activity.
5) Co-ordinate with procurement, machining, inspection and quality sections.
6) Prepare weekly, monthly fitting schedule and check sheet updation.
7) Monitor and strive to work for reduction of rework/rejection.
8) Attend die trials at customer end and troubleshoot the problems faced.
9) Work for the reduction of fitting hours & cost through Kaizen.
10) Ensure the safety of workplace and do timely KYT, HHT.
11) Monitor fitting hours of the associates and time sheet data updation.
12) Ensure proper 5s in the work area.
Job Responsibilities :
1) Handling independtly HPDC die fitting section
2) Coordinating with machining and tool room for timely delivery of dies
3) Attending trials and proving the dies for SOP
4) Trial defects analysis and countermeasure planning through PDCA.
5) Shop supervisor and associates training plan.
6) Responsible for shop safety and 5S in work area.
7) Improvements/Kaizen planning based on the trials issues and assembly issues
8) Target setting for fitting hours and cost reduction
9) Fitting efficiency improvement
Competencies / Skills :
1) Good drawing reading skills & knowledge of Fits & Tolerances.
2) Knowledge of die manufacturing process and tool room machines
3) Knowledge of die materials and heat treatment
4) Knowledge of HPDC casting machines
5) Knowledge of casting defects and countermeasures
6) Good analytical skills
7) Very good problem solving skills
8) Proficient in Microsoft office productivity software
9) Basic knowledge of CNC milling, EDM machines.
10) Basic knowledge of design software - UG Nx
11) Effective verbal and written communication skill.