HR Business Partner at Maruti
Views:276 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maruti - New Model Coordination Engineer - Defect Control & Management (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Role : New Model Coordination (Vehicle electronics defect control & Management)
Job Level : AM/DM
Education Details : B.E./B.Tech (Electrical/Production/Mechanical)
Job Responsibilities :
1. Management and execution of Vehicle electricals & electronics related activities.
2. Recording, analysis and troubleshooting for DTC issues during new model development trials
3. Coordination with plant for operator skill up/ process improvement for DTC issues reduction
4. Communication link between Production and QA/Engineering for quick sharing and resolution of issues
5. Identifying/Simulating and reporting of DTC issues in new model trials
6. Support to PE/Production for implementation of new vehicle technologies
Competencies / Skills :
1. Know how of Vehicle Inspection processes
2. Able to understand electronic components (Controllers, Sensors, DTCs etc) and perform basic troubleshooting
3. Knowledge of operating VCD, SDT, multimeter etc.
4. Able to drive and operate vehicles under different conditions.
5. Basic knowledge of MS Office and good coordination skills.