HR Business Partner at Maruti
Views:292 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maruti - Paint Engineer - Painting Operations (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Department : Paint Engineering
Division : Production Engineering
Education : BE/B.Tech (Paint/Chemical)
Level : Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager
Job Role :
- Paint Shop material development.
- Leading a team to develop & test new material such as PT-ED chemicals, paint, sealer, PVC, SGC etc.
- Quality assurance & customer satisfaction with quick response & problem resolution.
- Interaction with various verticals within MSIL & suppliers.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsibility of paint shop material development.
- Quality improvement in paint shop through consumables upgradation with the help of consumable supplier.
- Testing of consumables as per standard & defining standards for testing in line with industry standards, wherever required.
- Planning for new colors & ensuring their smooth introduction.
- Consumable manufacturing process audit & development of suppliers.
- Interaction with different verticals for color planning & introduction.
- Regular interaction with consumable suppliers to ensure deliverables as per schedule.
- Alternate supplier development.
- Subordinate development.
Technical/ Functional :
- Domain knowledge of manufacturing processes at Paint Shops.
- Basic knowledge of quality requirements of painted body.
- Basic know-how of consumables used in Paint shop, their technical specification, purpose & evaluation criteria.
- Hands on experience on testing of paint & other direct consumables.
- Familiar with software such as Uni-graphics & Auto-cad.
- Ability to effectively communicate specific requirements with suppliers and monitor the overall development process at supplier end.
- Strategic thinking & problem solving approach.
- Target orientation
- Communication & presentation skills
- Team player
- Networking skills.