HR Business Partner at Maruti
Views:228 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maruti - Press Die CAE Engineer - Tool Design (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Tool Design : Press Die Design Engineering (CAE)
BE / B. Tech / M. Tech / Diploma (Tool Design)
1) Degree / Diploma from CIPET/Tool & Die making from TRTC, CITD, CTTC, DITC, NTTF etc.
2) Degree in Mechanical/Production
3) Post graduate diploma in Tool and Die making
Job Role :
1) Independently handling Die face design and Sheet Metal simulation softwares (AutoForm and Pamstamp) of Car's Outer panels (Door, Roof, Hood, Fender and Side Body Outer) and Inner panels (Door and High Strength Steel parts)
2) Capable to perform CAE for panel deformation/springback and provide compensation as per analysis results
3) Basic know how of Press Die's design, machining, assembly & trials to commissioning, sheet metal parts quality issues and countermeasures for quality maturation in CAE
Job Responsibility :
CAE (Sheet metal forming and stage simulation) :
1. Independently handling Dieface design and Sheet Metal simulation softwares (AutoForm and Pamstamp) of Car's Outer panels (Door, Roof, Hood, Fender and Side Body Outer) and Inner panels (Door and High Tensile parts).
2. Capability of providing countermeasures for deformation, springback and compensation/morphing in Think3 software
3. Capable to identify part quality issues and perform quality improvement work to enhance part accuracy post CAE during trial
4. Prepare surface data for NC programming/machining
Press die design : Basic knowhow of Press die operations, die design, manufacturing and die trial for Car's outer, Inner sheet metal parts and High Strength Steel parts.
- Desirable : Good knowledge of softwares UG NX, AutoForm, Pamstamp and Think3.
- Experience in Automobile OEM industry preferred