HR Business Partner at Maruti
Views:216 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maruti - Press Die Design Engineer - Press Shop Operations (3-6 yrs)
Job Description : Press Die Design
1) Degree / Diploma / Tool & Die making from TRTC, CITD, CTTC, DITC, NTTF etc.
2) Degree in Mechanical / Production
Desirable : M.Tech (Tool Design) / Post graduate diploma in Tool and Die making
Job Role :
Press Die Design :
1) Independently handling Process planning & solid modeling die design for press dies of automobile's Outer panels (Door, Roof, Hood, Fender and Side Body Outer) and Inner panels (Door and High Strength Steel parts).
2) Basic know how of forming CAE & Die face design, machining, assembly & trials to commissioning, sheet metal parts quality issues and countermeasures for quality maturation in die design.
Job Responsibility :
Design of Press Dies ( Preferred software - UG NX) :
1. Independently handling Process planning & solid modeling die design for press dies of automobile's Outer, Inner & HSS panels.
2. Capability of designing Draw, Trim, Bend, Restrike dies.
3. Capability of designing cam dies with standard BOP cams & manufactured cams.
4. Capability of designing dies for Transfer & Crossbar Tandem presses.
5. Managing closure of all feedback with customers.
Die Development support :
1. Knowledge of manufacturing sequence.
2. Knowledge of Die trial & quality improvement.
3. Knowledge of tooling materials & workshop practices.
4. Capability to identify defects & suggest countermeasure plan.
5. Knowledge of Trials & proving of Press Dies.
Desirable : Good knowledge of software UG NX.
Experience in Automobile OEM industry preferred.