HR Business Partner at Maruti
Views:961 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maruti - Production Engineer - Painting Operations (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Department : Paint Engineering
Division : Production Engineering
Education : BE/B.Tech (Paint/Mechanical/Chemical)
Level : Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager
Job Role :
- New plant set-up, process & layout planning, equipment procurement, installation and commissioning of equipment for paint shop.
- Designing of conveyor facility for new models & upgradation of existing equipment in Paint facilities.
- Knowledge of paints, its application methods, issues & countermeasures.
Job Responsibilities :
Process Planning : Process design considering capacity requirement, material flow and process requirement.
Facility Planning & set-up : Preparation of Equipment specification [Mechanical and Electrical], layouts, procurement of equipment involving Techno-commercial evaluation through tendering process, installation & commissioning for Booth, Oven, PT/ED, Conveyors etc.
- Designing of painting jigs, sealer & wax nozzles.
- Capacity expansion for existing set-up by Bottleneck identification & elimination by Kaizens & cycle time reduction.
- New technology introduction for supporting the desirable Manufacturing process in paint shops.
- Proactively Identification of defects and planning for rectification.
- Upgrading equipment of existing paint shops incorporating latest technology, energy efficient solutions.
- Knowledge of paints, its application technology, issues & countermeasures.
- Painting robots, Online/Offline robot teaching for body & Bumper, robot & teaching issues & countermeasures.
- Designing of low viscous & high viscous material circulation system.
- Performing basic testing to evaluate properties of paint film .
- Designing of fire protection system in flammable areas of paint shops.
- Digital mock up for concurrent engineering in new models.
Technical/ Functional :
1. Domain knowledge of manufacturing processes at Paint Shops. Person should be able to read drawing and should be able to judge the quality control parameters requirement and techniques.
2. Ability to understand technical and commercial requirements for set-up of Paint shop & to evaluate alternatives with Cost-benefit analysis
3. Hands on experience on equipment / plant set-up related to Paint shop for 2-wheeler / 4-wheeler
4. Familiar with software such as Uni-graphics, Auto-cad, Factory-CAD, ED Simulation, Off Line robot programming (OLP).
5. Ability to effectively communicate specific requirements with suppliers and monitor the overall development process at supplier end
6. Strategic Thinking & Strong execution orientation and problem solving approach
- Target orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication & presentation skills
- Achievement orientation
- Team player
- Networking skills.