HR Business Partner at Maruti
Views:251 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Maruti - Tool & Die Machining Incharge - HPDC/LPDC (3-8 yrs)
Job Description : HPDC dies/ Injection mold dies/ LPDC dies Machining Incharge
Qualification : Diploma/B.tech, Tool & Die / Mechanical
1) Coordination with shift supervisors for handling of CNC machining operations (A, B and C shifts).
2) Manpower handling at shop floor level (supervisor and operator level).
3) Machining schedule planning and monitoring.
4) Machining feasibility of dies - Drawing study & checking.
5) Coordination with design, fitting and quality team for die machining.
6) Machining capacity planning and outsourcing jobs planning.
7) Work content sheet and inspection sheet preparation in case of outsourcing jobs.
8) New Tooling trial.
9) Tooling inventory management.
10) Die parts quality monitoring with PDCA approach.
11) Target vs. Actual machining Hours analysis with die machining hours reduction.
12) Machining efficiency improvement.
1) Good drawing reading skills & knowledge of Fits & Tolerances.
2) Knowledge of FANUC/Siemens CONTROLS.
3) Knowledge of CNC machining operations.
4) Independent handling of machining projects.
5) Knowledge of various cutting Tools and clamping systems.
6) Knowledge of Die casting dies/ Injection mold dies manufacturing.
7) Able to make die machining process planning sheet independently.
8) Knowledge of different die materials.
9) Ability to take CNC machining operations decision independently.
10) Knowledge of CAM programming software
(UG NX / POWERMIULL) shall be given added advantage.