BD Manager at Massive Mobility Pvt Ltd
Views:131 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Massive Mobility - Power Electronics Engineer (3-8 yrs)
Why Massive Mobility?
Massive Mobility is a start-up that leverages the power of technology to create a robust electric mobility ecosystem in India. We are designing innovative products for the EV industry - think fast charging stations, non-hackable electric vehicles, and so on - and are looking for enthusiastic engineers to join us.
About the Role:
Massive Mobility is looking for an Electrical Engineer responsible for designing Electrical systems of EV Chargers and analyzing physical attributes of electrical systems like power modules, switching devices, protection devices, controllers, Mosfets, etc.
1. Designing Electrical systems of EV chargers.
2. Analysing physical attributes of electrical systems like power modules, switching devices, protection devices, controllers, Mosfets, etc.
3. Preparing design ideologies and requirement sheets across the range of chargers under R&D.
4. Conducting the charger-relevant certifications as per Indian/International standards.
5. Preparing compliance reports as per EMI, CE, and RE industry standards
6. Resolving testing problems faced
7. Making adjustments or improvements to equipment and processes
8. Creating databases to track design logs
9. Developing validation schedules
10. Versed in instrumentation and equipment such as CRO/Power Analyser/Load Cells
What Are We Looking For?
- A Master's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics or equivalent.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a relevant role
- Good communication skills.
- Self-Motivated and target driven.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work with the super enthusiastic & passionate team who are looking forward to building India's largest EV infrastructure.
- Fantastic exposure to start-up culture - Be ready to take up challenges!
- We believe in "Growth", as we grow we will make sure you grow as well.