Matchmove - Executive Assistant - Administrative Support (3-8 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Coordinate executive communications, responding to emails when needed and interfacing with clients, being the primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries. Maintain executives appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such as PR events, product launches, and staff appreciation events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
- Support as an office admin whenever required
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and work cohesively within a high performing team.
- Good eye for details with a hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Proven ability to work independently and meticulously
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Positive mind-set with the ability to work in a flexible manner
- Well versed with Gmail, google drive and calendar management
- Candidate should be willing to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Candidate with good computer skills is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.