Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:486 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Material Controller (4-8 yrs)
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Coordinating the flow of work and materials between various departments.
- Working closely with managers from across departments to gauge production and raw material inventory levels.
- Closely inspecting material for compliance issues.
- Keeping an eye on production schedules and shipping timelines.
- Always staying on top of material required for required deliveries to go through smoothly.
- Ensuring storage is well maintained and doesn't create a bottleneck.
- Abiding by compliance and regulatory norms at all times and following proper safety measures.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline and have at least 4 years experience working within a manufacturing setup.
- You are a highly organized individual who can handle multiple-tasks and can prioritize work according to the deliverables.
- You have worked with ERP systems in the past and have a fair understanding of similar softwares.
- You can maintain meticulously detailed records of all the orders and incoming material for easy reference and reporting.
- You can collaborate and work well with people from across departments.
The Employer :
Our client is a manufacturer and exporter of furniture and home decor related accessories, with established operations for more than 20 years.
The Offer :
- Join an established furniture manufacturing player
- Dynamic and demanding role