Fire Fighting Design Engineer at RDI
Views:493 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Material Specification Engineer - Piping - Oil & Gas (9-11 yrs)
We are hiring Material Specification Engineer for one of our Client, Mumbai/Powai.
Job Description : Material Specification Engineer
Qualification : BE Mech.
Exp : 9 to 11 years
Role Description :
- Specification Checking / Approval of all Piping Specification Deliverables and Technical support to Procurement Activities.
- Ensure quality and adherence to project schedule of deliverables complying with company and client specifications.
- Ensure productivity of manpower and Claim Change orders accordingly.
- Motivate and guide sub-ordinates to achieve planned project milestones.
- Maintain status and progress tracking of specification related deliverables.
- Good Knowledge of relevant international codes and standards such as API, ASME, BS, NACE, ASTM, EEUMA, MSS-SP, ISO etc.
- Review of inter-discipline equipment vendor drawing like pump/vessels/ instrument manifold, etc.
Must Have :
1) Thorough Knowledge of ASME B31.3, in-depth knowledge of Cast and Forged materials selection.
2) Worked in at least 2 Major EPC projects as Piping Material Specification and Procurement Assistance Engineer.
3) FEED and Concept Development experience is an added advantage.
4) Saudi Aramco and ONGC project experience is an added advantage.
Please revert with the below mentioned details for me to take your CV forward.
Total Exp :
Relevant Exp :
Exp in offshore :
Exp in oil & gas :
Current Location :
Ready to relocate Mumbai :
Latest Education :
Resource Development International (India) Pvt Ltd
Board: +91 - 124 - 454 6700-14