Meatigo - Senior Manager - Operations (5-8 yrs)
At Meatigo, we are looking for a Senior Operations Manager who would be responsible for order fulfilment, logistics and customer experience. The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks:
Your Key Responsibilities :
- Strategy and planning : The candidate will assist the top-management in developing operations strategy for effectively scaling the operations. The candidate will be liaison between the strategy team and implementation team.
- Implementation : The candidate will be required to design processes, optimise operations and effectively launch and implement various operations strategies for the company. The candidate will proactively collect feedback and will be responsible for tweaking processes to make them robust.
- People management : The candidate will be responsible for devising sourcing strategies, designing training modules and also for developing employee retention strategy. The senior operations manager is expected to directly / in-directly manage a team of 80-100 employees
- Stock and Inventory management : Oversee the inventory levels of businesses. Lead a team of inventory or warehouse employees to receive and record new stock as its delivered and shipped out. Recording daily deliveries, evaluating new shipments, and analyzing different suppliers.
- Proven leadership capabilities with ability to lead cross functional teams using strong planning and organizational skills.
- Set the vision, direction, and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals.
- Ability to evaluate and manage the resources and processes required for the successful completion of projects. Ensuring that the individual branches focus on Safety, Quality, Customers Service, and Profitability.
- Work to ensure that we are delivering an excellent customer experience and address escalated customer concerns as necessary.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Provide individual coaching feedback sessions, and weekly one-on-ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction
- Monitor real time service levels and schedule adherence
- Serve as leaders and point of contact for escalated contact resolution of a supervisory nature or complex problems
- Manage and drive staffing plans, cost analysis, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, projects and other Change initiatives as required.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reports based on business needs.
Who we are looking for :
- An graduate from tier 2 or tier 3 colleges having a minimum of 5-8 years of work experience (preferably in operations roles)
- Prior experience in process design and operations implementation (preferably in worked in ecommerce/FMCG industries).
- Prior leadership experience (experience in managing blue collared workers such as delivery executives and Store Managers is a big plus)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize in order to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals
- Data analytics skills / should be comfortable working with SQL and MS excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations strategy
- Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude.
- Knowledge of supervisory techniques to manage, motivate and train employees
- The candidate should have entrepreneurial attitude / should be a go-getter
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems
- Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, high level of service.
- Must have ability to multi-task, manage multiple accounts and establish priorities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.