Senior Recruiter at Karmaa Global Search Pvt. Ltd.
Views:142 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mechanic - Heavy Equipment Maintenance (10-15 yrs)
Experience : 10-15 Years
Education : Diploma/ITI
Job Description :
To assemble and maintain heavy mining equipment and machinery at a manufacturing facility and working closely with a team of assembly technicians to ensure that all equipment is assembled efficiently, safely, and to the highest quality standards.
Key Responsibilities :
The Machine Build Mechanic will be required to perform the following tasks :
- Ensure Health and Safety standards, Regulations and Procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Participate in safety meetings.
- Analyze all components to be worked on, and ensure task requirements are clearly understood and all risks identified before commencing the job.
- Assembly of heavy mining equipment and machinery at the customers site of operations.
- Ensure that all equipment is assembled efficiently, safely, and to the highest quality standards.
- Ensure that all necessary parts and materials are available when needed.
- Ensure tools are available for the team and kept in good condition.
- Ensure quality of work is inspected before dispatching.
- Ensuring compliance with all safety regulations and quality standards throughout the assembly process.
- Report all incidents immediately to the Supervisor.
- Comply with all incident reporting and hazard identification policies.
- To promote the culture of safety, quality & efficiency.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience :
- Minimum of an Advanced Certificate in Heavy Equipment Repair
- Diploma in Heavy Equipment Repair/Mechanical engineering from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Minimum experience of 3 years on heavy equipment machinery in a mining environment.
- Must have experience in heavy equipment assembly.
- Knowledge of heavy machinery and equipment maintenance is mandatory.