Mechanical Design Engineer (0-1 yrs)
Swastic Infotech is seeking experienced, motivated, well-rounded mechanical engineer with advanced expertise in machine and fixture designing. This position will work closely with the executive team and other members of the engineering team to offer concrete solutions and features sets that directly impact business results.
Specific Duties :
- Collaborate with the executive team and other members of the engineering team to understand and document Design requirements and implement a solution.
- Concept Development, 3D Modeling, 2D Drawing, Manufacturing Overlook, Installation & commissioning Test and document your development projects
- Take responsibility for complete design and manufacturing of SPM, fixtures, Part drawings, Assembly drawings and BOM for entire lifecycle of the project.
- Solve problems at the shop floor by working closely with the production engineers in the machine manufacturing and assembly process.
- Plan, coordinate and execute release plans and QA and be an integral part in discussions with end client about mechanical and hydraulic requirements.
Minimum Requirements for Mechanical Design Engineer role :
- Bachelors or higher in Mechanical or related technical field
- Minimum one (1) years- experience working as Design Engineer.
- Strong working knowledge with product development on SolidWorks.
- Experience with Manufacturing processes and 2D Drawing and detailing.
- Strong emphasis on Concept Development for SPMs
- Experience with hydraulic system design with calculations and Pneumatics systems
- Familiarity with Quality assurance practices and Automotive Testing system requirements
- Experience implementing and designing at least two Special purpose machines.
- Experience in material selection and Manufacturing cost calculation.
- Minimum requirements for Sr. Mechanical Design Engineer role:
All requirements for Mechanical designer profile plus :
- At least three (3) years of experience
- Strong Design tool knowledge.
- Project Management Knowledge
- Strong system analysis and system design skills
- Experience building detail oriented design and drawings.
- Strong time management skills, with proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget and specs.
Jump the interview line if :
- Experience with Special purpose machine design and development
- Experience with Automotive test equipment design and development
- Experience with Hydraulics is a big plus
- Experience with Tool Room Management and Shop floor handling