Executive Director at Photom Technologies Private Limited
Views:54 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Mechanical Design Engineer (1-15 yrs)
Mechanical Design Engineer
This position requires working on cutting edge technology products along with different teams that work on software and hardware. As a mechanical engineer, you will be tasked with building or finding the best solutions for the problem at hand which would involve one or many of the following activities.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Evaluate mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs along with applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer and materials.
- Confirm system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods and testing properties.
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components and devices.
- Assessing project requirements.
- Develop mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements, researching and soliciting observations from operators.
- Maintaining and modifying present equipment through manufacturing processes for fabricating, building, assembling and installing components and also to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient and meeting required quality standards.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and Trends
- Product design
- CAD (Solid works, Creo etc.)
- Manufacturing processes
- Communication skills
- Project management