Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:774 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mechanical Design Engineer - AutoCAD/SolidWorks (0-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Should have a minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical with strong theoretical knowledge
- Should have good design skills in SolidWorks and AutoCad software.
- Should have previous practical experience in Design to Fabrication knowledge in Sheet Metal Components, Lathing components.
- The candidate is preferable If he has previous experience in designing complete machines from scrap, assembling and simulations.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skill and Basic English Communication.
- The primary function is to involve in R&D and Design mechanical parts for Machine/Equipment development.
- Solving production related technical problems.
- The candidate should follow 5S, Kaizen Process in the Organization.
- Should be enthusiastic and long-term thinker to work in the mechanical field.
- Should be process oriented and complete all the R&D tasks in stipulated time.
- Identify solutions to improve production efficiency.
- Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products.
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs.
- Assess all engineering prototypes to determine issues or risks.
- Estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs.
- Supervise the manufacturing process of all designs.
- Coordinate with other engineers, management, and the creative department.
Qualification : BE/DIP MECH
Experience : 0-7 Years
Salary : 10000-25000
Location : Coimbatore
For details : 9361045157
Software : Autocad, Solidworks