Mechanical Design Engineer - Unigraphics Nx11, Auto CAD (8-12 yrs)
We are recruiting Mechanical Design Engineer for our client working in Lithium ion Battery
In this role you are required to have :
- Skill to design the product with help of 3D software's like NX 12 to generate new concepts
- Knowledge of reverse engineering (ie STL to Model, 2D drawing to 3D model etc)
- Knowledge of GD&T to interpret them in drawings and stack-up fundamentals for parts dimensions and assembly analysis.
- Battery pack Design & Validation
- CAE (Static & Dynamic),Thermal Analysis & CFD Analysis of the products.
- Selection of Components I.e. Cell, Cell holder, Strip etc.
- Project Planning, prototyping development.
- Product Certification of Battery Pack, Battery Pack assembling process development, Production assistance & Training for mass production.
- Should have good knowledge and Work experience of PC based data acquisition system, tools & utilities.
- Review and responding to client's inquiries in a timely manner.
- Review Technical documentation and specification for Individual product.
- PPAP Documentation
- APQP Documentation
- Concept Design
- Process Selection
- Assembly Line establishment
- Customer/Vendor Approval
- Launching the product
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.