Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:135 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Mechanical Design Lead - Healthcare & Lifesciences/Industrial (2-5 yrs)
- A chance to accelerate your career
- Leadership Role
We are hiring for a company which is in designing, manufacturing, and marketing cost-effective and sophisticated medical devices in India.
The Job :
- Conceptualization for new technologies and products by conducting a thorough literature review and required analysis
- Design, analysis and optimization of mechanical systems like cooling systems, housings, flow systems etc.
- Setting up simulations for new systems like acoustic fields, x-ray beams etc.
- Designing and executing the testing and validation activities according to requirements
- Communications with vendors to enable the sourcing of components
- Technical documentation
- Good familiarity and understanding of any of the following CAD software -
- NX Unigraphics
- Fusion 360
- Expertise in Drawing and Detailing of the components
- Expertise in Integration of components, GD&T & Tolerance Stack-up
- Expertise in Design Failure Mode Effects Analysis (DFMEA), Design for Manufacturing (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA)
- Knowledge of Component materials selection
- Basic coding skills in any programming language eg. C++, Python, Java etc.
- Proficient in MATLAB and Simulink
- Hands on experience with mechanical analysis and simulation tools like Ansys
- Hands on experience with fabrication and testing of electro-mechanical systems
- Must be a proactive, Team Player & also shoulder individual responsibility
- Microsoft office skills with good Excel knowledge, power point presentation
- You have at least 2 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Healthcare & Lifesciences and Industrial.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You possess strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to set targets, prioritise effectively and make decisions.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems