Business Partner - HR at Gramtarang Technologies
Views:2809 Applications:552 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:427
Mechanical Designer - CATIA/CAD - IIT/NIT/BITs (3-5 yrs)
Desired candidate should possess :
- Concept Design & Master section data creation in CATIA or any CAD Package
- Generate functional drawings from concept
- Ensure process feasibility of the product design and A-surfaces
- Should be able to understand and implement engineering requirements of the products involved in Aerospace / Automotive and ensure the feasibility for manufacturing.
- Conduct training and workshop on best practices for Plastic product design, sheet metal design.
- Identify the needs for team members on Skill matrix and conduct professional training
Key Skills :
- Thorough /knowledge in program specific CAD software.
- Thorough experience in designing in required domain, i.e.Seatings, interiors, exteriors, acoustics, etc.
- Good knowledge of CAD Methodology and best practices and tooling knowledge
- Knowledge of assigned program timing and deliverables at each milestone
- Knowledge of program standards, tools and methods like Tolerance stack, DFMEA, CAE
- Candidates from Premier Institutes in India like IIT Chennai, IIT Kharagpur, NIT, BIT, RV College etc