Partner Talent Acquisition at Executive Search Firm
Views:1016 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Mechanical Designer - Medical Device (3-8 yrs)
You will be responsible for driving meaningful and innovative product development, generating ideas/concepts in feature development to improve quality and reduce cost, as well as performing the role of a technical lead in taking the product development through manufacturing release while transferring products between suppliers.
The primary function within this role is to execute engineering activities through the course of fast-paced, high-quality transfer projects.
You are responsible for :
- Leading the development and release of system/ electro-mechanical modules or reverse engineer existing products to improve overall long term system quality, reliability, yield rates, and cost-effectiveness.
- Working with a cross-functional team to ensure the design and development of electro-mechanical components to meet the needs of the internal and external customers.
- Working with design partners/suppliers and lead product development activities from design concept to manufacturing release.
- Using modeling and simulation tools to create and modify architectures, 3D designs, and 2D drawings.
- Drive continuous improvement projects related to design implementation, manufacturing process, product quality, and reliability.