Partner Talent Acquisition at Executive Search Firm
Views:391 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Mechanical Designer - Simulation (6-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Providing hand calculations/ simulations for - digital verification of design-
- Providing recommendation for mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units, optimized system packaging that meets the product specification.
- Understanding consequences of design by conducting simulations and communicates to the designer.
- Keeping abreast of technical developments in own field through study of the literature, and technical contacts, and propagates it.
- Bringing industry practice and various product perspective for discussion and decision
- Accurate results interpretation and reporting recommendations for design change. Gains product knowledge at component level, sub-system level and System level to understand design CTQs and its impact
- Proactive approach and work with designers to gain good understanding of product development phase and introduce simulation steps
- Preparing design manual for Simulation tasks; Release Designer's guide on simulation methods and results
- Prepare, plan, track and coordinate cross functional teams located across geographies and manage project deliverable.
- Accountable for overall delivery of project in line with QMS and PRP process as per the agreed multi-site Quality Agreement.