Senior Talent Management Specialist at CP HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:126 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Mechanical Draftsperson - PDMS (5-8 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Adhere to Quality System for all design work carried out
- Undertake the development of detailed design and associated documentation for projects, rentals & operations upgrades.
- Seek understanding of commercial aspects of project (time, cost, warranties)
- Work collaboratively with staff located in other offices
- To undertake following work / actions in related to the projects.
- Understanding piping specifications and other customer specifications.
- Conceptual skid designs and checks thereof.
- Prepare following drawings /deliverables
- Plot plans
- Tank and vessel GA Drawings
- Piping GA drawings
- Making 3D models for skids / plant
- Making isometric drawings and pipe support drawings
- Skid GA drawings and structural drawings for fabrication
- Preparing detailed Bill of quantities.
- Developing general engineering documents like Civil guide drawings etc. Ensuring the isometrics are error free and suitable for fabrication.
- Participating in project engineering closures, preparation of as built drawings
- Participating in design reviews, ISO audits and model reviews.
- Maintain all records in accordance with quality system.Attend and participate in internal and external (customer) project meetings and meetings with vendor including meetings at places other than offices.
- To participate in design review processes.
- Ensure outcomes of reviews are correctly implemented within project budget constraints!
- Ensure design changes are communicated to the Engineering manager / discipline engineers. Inform team leaders, managers, and project teams as soon as any delays to work commitments are identified.
- Seek to overcome any obstacles to meeting committed deadlines
- Identify the risks in projects and to notify the PM of their existence and mitigation method.
- Assist with the critical evaluation of the detailed design work undertaken by others in the team as assigned by the manger.
- Provide solutions for non-conforming products and safety and environmental incidents
- Investigate and close out Opportunity for Improvement (OFI) and Non-Conformance Report (NCR) issues
Other tasks :
- Contribute to Sales efforts by supporting to Proposals engineers in complete designs when requested.
- Contribute to the culture of innovation by seeking and developing innovative practices.
- Contribute to technical development by assisting in the identification and development of templates, design guidelines and standard documents.
- Diligently attend all nominate training programmes and complete E-Learning.
- Be prepared to fulfill other duties that peripheral to your role as requested
Training / Qualifications
Certified Mechanical Drafting course
Experience / Knowledge
- 5 to 8 Years experience in the detailed mechanical & piping design of water and/or wastewater equipment.
- Previous experience working with 3D Design and Plant modelling software.
- Understanding of technical standards for systems and components including, but not limited to:
- Australian Standards
- Knowledge of various piping standards, classes and materials for various applications is essential
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Experience in project delivery
- International experience
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with 3D software (Through third parties) like PDS / PDMS will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of water treatment process units.
- Working Knowledge of manufacturing processes like fabrication, machining, casting, etc.