senior manager at Tata
Views:400 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mechanical Engineer (0-1 yrs)
- Designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs and applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods and properties.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; and soliciting observations from operators.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD 2 D etc.
Contact Recruiter for more details :
Phone No : 9830146961