Mechanical Engineer (1-14 yrs)
Role: Mechanical Engineer
Type: Full Time
Job description :
- Responsible of the study phase of parts, sub assembly or even full modules.
- Accountable of design accordance to specification.
- Accountable of design according to technical feasibility, assembly and maintenance of the components.
- Autonomous in the management of the detailed tasks, securing the respect of the planning and time schedule
- Manage technical problem solving, participating or organising design review, qualification review, functional analysis, FMEA analysis.
- Secure quality of assembly drawings, design models, calculation notes and functional analysis.
- Accountable to strictly respect compliance to design specification, design process and product evolution process as well as architecture governance (platform architecture, standardisation principle, granularity rules.
- Continuous Improvement - Driving force
- Customer Focus
- Organisation - Time and Priorities Management
- Problem Solving
- Results Orientation
- Team Work
- Cost Management
- Design calculation
- Manufacturing Technique
- Product knowledge