Mechanical Engineer (2-11 yrs)
Designation: GTC - Mechanical - Engineer
Type: Full Time, Onsite
- Mechatronics Engineer is responsible for the design of products compliance with mechatronics requirements as below :
- Awareness on mechatronics parts functions
- IP regulations corresponding Sealing technologies to achieve the same
- Clearance Creepage norms
- Processes involved in assembly of electronics products
- Thermal management in electronics
- Design support for proto samples Testing/Process Fixtures
- Ensure quality of the checking before delivery
- Contribute to the efficiency improvement by producing fast or automated processes
Secure Product Robustness, apply standards
- Apply standards/methodologies for arriving at realistic design solutions
- Manage link with other networks, call for hierarchical support if needed.
- 1+ years of experience in handling mechatronics Projects.
- Previous Experience in design of mechatronics products.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (Casting, Plastics, Sheet metal)
- Should have hands-on experience in Catia and PLM.
- Experience in automotive industry