Senior Consultant at United HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:159 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mechanical Engineer - Fibre Plant (10-15 yrs)
Company Profile :
Co. to be based at West Africa, manufactures of textiles materials. Co. is manufacturing a large variety of recycling, non-woven, and PSF materials.
Candidate Profile :
Education Qualification : B.E/B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience : Candidate must have 10+ years of exp. in the non-woven, PSF, recycling textile industry.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Job Role :
- The candidate should have to plan and undertaking maintenance.
- Candidates have to diagnosing the faults and responding breakdown.
- The candidate should have to supervise engineering and technical staff.
- The candidate must have ensured safety legislation.
- The candidate has to be creating maintenance procedures.
Candidate Job profile :
1. Candidate should have qualified with B.E. /B. Tech with Mechanical Engineering.
2. Candidate must have 10+ years of experience in the textile industry to handle PSF, non-woven, and recycling operations.
3. Candidate should be responsible for effective preventive maintenance schedules of various machines.
4. The candidate should be well experienced in mechanical maintenance of fibre plant (spinning and fibre line) and utilities (Boiler, Chiller, Compressor).
5. Candidate should be able to handle the maintenance of fibre plant and utility equipment independently with spare procurement and inventory control.
6. Candidate has to plan maintenance in various activities related to planning to get maximum production with optimum efficiency i. e. reduce breakdowns in production time, daily checks, preventive maintenance, lubricating the machines.
7. Candidate has to proactively identify areas of obstruction/ breakdowns and take steps to rectify the equipment's through the application or troubleshooting tools.
8. Candidates have to ensure all machines are working well by conducting timely checks.
9. Candidates has must be from a textile industry background.
Desirable Profile :
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant technical knowledge.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Efficiency and organization.
- Team working skills.
Age Limit:- 33-38 Years