Talent Acquisition Executive at GA Staffing Solutions
Views:321 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Mechanical Engineer - New Product Development - Medical Equipment (5-10 yrs)
- New Product development & up-gradation of existing products
- Prototype Development & Testing
- ISO Documentation
- Taking necessary Certifications for the products as per international standards
- Vendor Interaction & new vendor development including travel to vendor locations
- Work on Global Innovation & Development projects including travel to the global sites as and when required.
- 5-6 Years of Experience in Machine Design & Development.
- Exposure to Medical Equipment Design
- Expertise in SOLIDWORKS/AUTOCAD Mandatory
- Expertise in mechanism Design, enclosure design, selection of gears, bearings, motors etc.
- Expertise in Plastic and sheet metal parts development
- Good Knowledge of GD&T is mandatory
- Good Knowledge of Materials and manufacturing process is mandatory
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Exposure to cast parts development preferred
- Exposure to Tolerance stack up Analysis
- Exposure to Finite Element Analysis preferred Experience in Manufacturing Environment is preferred
- Experience in a global project environment is preferred
Reach me @ 9142614682