HR Recruiter at Pioneer eSolutions
Views:1171 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Mechanical Engineer - Oil & Gas (2-8 yrs)
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities :
1. Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
2. Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
3. Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
4. Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
5. Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
6. Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
7. Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
8. Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
Mechanical Engineer Requirements :
1. Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
2. Experience working in the Mechanical Engineering field.
3. Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs.
4. Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
5. Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
6. Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Skills & Experience Required in :
1. Cross Country
3. Oil & Gas Pipeline
6. Quality Control