Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:498 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mechanical Engineer - Product Design - Battery Pack (3-8 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Initial sketches to give a rough idea of the battery pack.
- Half tweaking the design based on feedback and working in tandem with the engineering design team to accommodate for any changes and coming up with a detailed design and shape of the battery pack based on the projected engineering design.
- Simulation : Using appropriate simulation model and characterization for the battery pack, simulations for all possible parameters for the battery pack.
- Product Designing using SOLIDWORKS, AUTOCAD etc.
- Using the material to make the battery casing illustrated in the industrial design.
- Prototyping and Manufacturing team : Sourcing and acquisition of materials and building an initial prototype based on the design followed by mass production.
- Testing Team- Pack and cell level testing followed by Homologation process for certification.
- Working along with the cell configuration and simulation team to come up with appropriate cell placement for heat dissipation.
- Looking into active or passive thermal management systems