HR at Xperts Group India Pvt Ltd
Views:2073 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mechanical Engineer - Production Operations (0-1 yrs)
We required Be mechanical candidates who have completed their graduation in 2018 & 2016 batch with throughout 65% without any backlogs and searching a job in mechanical fields.
So, interested candidates can find bellow mention job details and Description and can direct apply at 9152734062
- Follow supervisor's instructions
- Follow whatever supervisor teaches related to production operation in proper manner.
- And show its effectiveness.
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient way as thought by supervisor or senior technician/senior operator
- Equipments should be re-placed after use.
- Clean tools after usage before re-placing them.
- Perform daily maintenance checks
- Participate in routine maintenance
- Completion of pending work tasks.
- Attend Trainings given in the company
- Give proper feedback to the management
- Remember all trainings lessons and implement in work task
- Also, answer to outsider who comes for Audit/Internal Audit/Inspections and so on.
- Follow safety instructions and wear safety gadgets within factory premises as given in trainings and stuck on walls.
- Practice workplace safety
- Load/unload parts within qualified time given
- Must be able to distinguish and identify proper tooling/collects/fixtures and jaws for efficient setup
- Inspect cutting tools for sharpness and usability.
- Report tooling breakage or repair and need for new tools.
- Assist NPD Team.
Working Hours : 8-Hours with Journal Shifts+ Over Time with accommodation+Food
Training Period : 1 Year is the Training period & After 30% will appraisal fixed in the salary.
Note : Experience candidates will not have been considered and this is a Limited Hiring so interested candidates can
apply ASAP. Interested candidates can reach out to me on : 9152734062
Xperts Group India Pvt Ltd.