Mechanical Engineer - Rotary Operations (2-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- Evaluate new equipment and enable employees training on proper repair and operational techniques.
- Function as technical resource to maintenance groups to direct and recommend problems solutions.
- Prepare equipment RFQ packages and technical bid evaluations and make vendor suggestions.
- Review vendor design documents and coordinate with vendors during equipment design and fabrication process.
- Specify and review drawings and data for large pumps and rotating equipment for offshore applications.
- Conduct routine and complex engineering, design, analysis and technical tasks.
- Develop original designs and products.
- Conduct technical leadership role to supervise, coordinate and direct others.
- Develop bad actor failure reduction program.
- Develop life cycle costs for rotating equipment repairs and replacement.
- Develop QA/QC standards for rotating equipment repair.
- Prepare equipment technical specifications and data sheets.
- Suggest for spare parts for rotating equipment.
- Function as project manager to identify rotating equipment projects.
- Monitor mechanical engineering interns and co-ops.