HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:530 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Mechanical Engineer - Shipping/Marine (2-5 yrs)
Job Description/Responsibilities :
- Maintenance & development of all Mechanical & Electrical Operational Equipment's.
- Research for advance & better technology of Mechanical & Electrical Equipment's based on Operational requirements.
- Site Foreman for helping operation staff to perform their tasks.
- Working on the site for repairing, maintenance of all operational types of equipment based on requirements.
- Maintenance & Trouble shooting of Mechanical Equipment's.
- Distribute manpower as per program given from Plant Manager.
- Organize and supervise material plant and labor to ensure there availability when required.
- Inform the Plant Manager well in advance if any of these resources are unavailable
- Identifying materials and equipment that may be required
- Planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling daily site & operations activities.
- Ensure all personnel have the correct and serviceable PPE and that they are using it correctly
- All other duties and responsibilities related to designation and as per management
Minimum Qualification requirement :
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 Years- experience in a similar role preferably with experience Mechanical & Electrical Operational Equipment's.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong power of analysis
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills, a proactive mindset, and ability to multitask and prioritize work.