Senoir Lead at Infosys Ltd
Views:1670 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mechanical Engineer Trainee - Production (0-1 yrs)
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished-product and system capabilities; and confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; and requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Engineer Qualifications / Skills :
1. Requirements analysis
2. Design skills
3. Presenting technical information
4. Equipment maintenance
5. Conceptual skills
6. Quality focus
7. General consulting skills
8. Control engineering
9. Production planning
10. Technical zeal and Job knowledge
Education Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from 2019-2020 freshers only.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM etc.