Mechanical Machine Design Engineer (1-14 yrs)
Title : Mechanical Machine Design Engineer
Experience: Minimum 1+ Years
Education: Any Graduate
Type: Full Time
Responsibility and Requirements
- Special Purpose Machine Automation Solutions Designing from Concept to Final Designing.
- Knowledge of different kinds of actuation and manipulation technology, linear, rotational, pneumatics, hydraulics, grippers.
- Exposure to mechanical control systems
- Knowledge of gears, cam, crank, shaft, levers, pulleys, timing belts, motors, hydraulics, pneumatics.
- Knowledge of various kinds of mechanisms and power transmission systems.
- CAD/CAE modeling, DfM, FEA, FMA, motion, simulation, kinematics, and dynamics using Solidworks and other software.
- Shall have experience in defining SOPs for the design process.
- BOM Preparation, Standard Parts Selection.
- Experienced with 3D printing, tooling, machining, and prototyping.
- Good communication skills
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills
- Looks for continuous improvement of own skill and knowledge
- Willingness to learn and understand new technologies
- Strong technical aptitude, including excellent analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work as a team in a fast-paced and complex work environment