Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor at Parmaceutical
Views:903 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Pharmaceutical Plant (1-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Operation & maintenance Engineering, Project Management and Team Management in pharmaceutical plant as erection and commission of heavy equipment.
- Expertise in planning & controlling the operations and maintenance. Skills in conceptualizing and effecting process initiatives to enhance the operational efficiency.
- Controlled and Supervised boilers, centrifugal pumps, nitrogen plant, air compressors, gear box, cooling towers, dry vacuum pumps, SS reactors, GLR vessels, FBD dryers, heat exchangers, ETP(effluent treatment plant) in process plant.
- Preparing preventive maintenance schedule and maintaining equipment history.
- Performed equipment inspection, maintenance tasks, troubleshooting and diagnoses of plant equipment and systems.
- Monitoring the shift workers, technicians, contractors and assigning works for them.
- Ensuring that the spares & other material which is used in plants for equipment are at optimum stock levels and are of required quality and make planning and raising indents and coordinate with supply chain to ensure that material are available on time