Proprietor at Vision HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1039 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Preventive Maintenance/Breakdown Maintenance (2-3 yrs)
- Maintenance of all Mechanical equipments inside plant.
- Attending break Downs of all Mechanical Equipments
- Responsible for day to day operations like bottling & bulk operations.
- Coordinate with Operation Executive on day to day Maintenance operation.
- Checking of all fire Engines, Carousal, pumps, compressor, all Ball valves DVs, Monitors, hydrants, ROV's inside the plant and maintain the record on daily basis.
- Attending the Break down maintenance and daily Maintenance of all equipments.
- Daily coordination with operation Executive for Preventive maintenance of all plant operation Equipments and other fire and safety Equipments.
- Proper monitoring and keeping the track on Preventive maintenance calendar.
- To assist in implementing & maintaining ISSSRS documents.
- BE Mechanical, with 2 and above experience in Operations & Maintenance is required
- Marks should be above 75 percentage with Excellent communication Skills
Role : Permanent
Salary : 4 to 4.5 lacs as per the experience and technical capability
- Local language is must.
- Our Client is a hugh MNC into Oil/GAS...Candidate from Andhra/Telanaga Region would be preferred.
- Throughout Ist Class Passout with No backlogs.