Account Manager at Tusthi Executive Access & Consultants
Views:561 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Mechanical Maintenance Head (18-25 yrs)
Position Title - Mechanical Maintenance Head
Educational Qualifications - B.E. / B. tech. (Mechanical)
Reporting To - Jt. President
Business Location - Noida
Function - Maintenance
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible to liaison with all plant In charge and ensure smooth running of plant. candidate who is directly involve in Mechanical maintenance of continuous process plant. Having Exposer to handle maintenance of high speed rotating equipment and heavy equipment's . Knowledge of various types of maintenance activities adopted, good experience of trouble shooting of various maintenance problems though CBM, Why - Why analysis, RCA etc
1. Maintenance and Troubleshooting skills & Spare Part Management
- Monitor operations of plant equipment and processes
- Review the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime,
- Identify opportunities for improvements
- Able to initiate, implement and manage the plant maintenance based on best practices in the industry with an emphasis on planning/ scheduling and preventive / predictive maintenance .
- Monitor the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies and equipment
2. Manufacturing Management, ISO Documentation and cost effective operations
- Objective setting, plan development and performance review of plant performance for effective equipment functioning and smoothing running of the plant.
- Ensure statutory regulations relating to the maintenance department met at all times
- Track, analyze and improve key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, schedule compliance etc.
- ISO Documentation Review
- Able to design and implement cost effective equipment modification to help improve safety and reliability.
- Budget Preparation and Monitoring
3. Man Management
- Conduct employee performance reviews based on JDs to determine competency, competency and contribution
- Ensure that all maintenance technicians are trained on the most updated version of the operating procedures
Technical and Behavioral Skills
- Knowledge of BOPET/BOPP/ CPP products, Manufacturing process & Equipments
- Ability to think out of the box and can create innovative solutions to work problems
- Ability to go beyond customer's need and expectations and understand the correlation between Customer satisfaction to Business impact and Act accordingly
- Ability to think about organization and teams first before self. Ability to create a level of trust, mutual respect and sharing approach in the team.
- Take personal responsible for achieving the results . Ability to go beyond what is needed in every situation by overcoming obstacles
- Ability to handle problems using logically and systematic approach
- Ability to develop long term strategies by understanding the weaknesses and strengths of the organization.
- Identify opportunities for new products and services within or outside the organization and creative ideas for Business deals . Also, keeps self-updated with the new Govt. policies, laws and market information.
- Ability to play crucial role in facilitating and implementing changes and encouraging others to find different & creative approaches addressing problems and opportunities
- Ability to develop people for future roles thru regular performance feedback and knowledge sharing. Able to coach/ mentor Teams
Tusthi Executive Access & Consultants