CEO at Podium Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Views:329 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mechanical Maintenance Role (1-4 yrs)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Fixtures PM activities involving working out various requirement, monitoring & reviewing overall Fixture PM schedule, ensuring timely completion and cost control within budget including testing activities and delivery
- Development of alternative spare with proper design. Development of alternative spare with proper design.
- Root cause analysis of equipment failure.
- Document Repair actions and turn logs into management on a daily basis.
- Responsible and accountable for all three shifts of maintenance activities
- Manage all facility activities and personnel reporting to this position
- Maintain effective communication and coordination with all internal customers, plant management and team members; Maintain positive team member relations; Listen to issues and concerns and respond (C48) within 48 hours
- Follow the principles of the Magna Employee Charter
- Promote and practice - safety first- by immediately addressing any hazards, defective equipment or unsafe conditions within the department
- Oversee and direct Maintenance team members on all three shifts in safe, quality-minded and productive manner with a sense of urgency to attain production priorities as scheduled
- Maintain effective department communications through a prioritized work list, plant meetings, daily meetings, and weekly department meetings
- Maintain and continuously improve department organization and housekeeping standards
- Facilitate natural cross functional work teams by rotating team members through all areas of plant
- Provide motivation and a results-oriented environment
- Report on status of departmental projects as required
- Conduct performance evaluations of Maintenance staff as specified by company goals
- Ensure all team member documentation is maintained
- Update preventive maintenance and work orders as needed
- Complete correspondence, forms and reports in Microsoft Office and other required programs
- Handle confidential information on a regular basis
- Participate in Continual Improvement activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualification : ITI Fitter/Diploma/BE Mechanical with 1 to 4 years of relevant experience.
Facilities : Transport and Canteen (Free)
CTC : 20K to 25K
Joining : Immediate
Location : Preferably from PCMC, Chakan, Talegaon etc