Mechanical Production Engineer (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Responsible for carrying out production activities for plastic injection moulding
2. Production Planning, and implementing, monitoring & improving production systems
3. Ensuring Production of plastic components is carried out as per production plan and as per customer quality.
4. Responsible for on time delivery, scheduling and planning; overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule. Report progress of orders on day to day basis and work closely with planning.
5. Estimating production costs and ensuring that the production is cost effective; setting the quality standards.
6. Meet productivity targets as decided in consultation with technical team and take necessary steps to ensure requisite resources are put in place to achieve those targets.
7. Optimising & improving efficiency of manufacturing processes. Initiating actions to improve product and process quality and ensuring implementation.
8. Monitor the performance of production in terms of rejections & defects (rejection %, PDI etc) at the shop floor - product wise & evolve action plan for improvements along with Quality & Operation Heads. Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs
9. Take corrective measures in consultation with Operations Head and Technical team members to ensure effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions
10. Liaise with technical team, quality, materials and client's representative on technical issues for new & existing products, in terms of product & process quality
11. Ensuring Documentation & Implementation of Quality system in terms of writing & Implementation of procedures, Instructions etc
12. Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
Must have knowledge of :
1. Plastic injection moulding processes
2. Injection moulding machines and tooling
3. Thermoplastics raw materials
4. Well versed with handling of injection moulding machines of reputed manufacturers
5. Experience of handling injection moulding production shopfloor and handling operators
6. Ability to organize, optimize and prioritize resources (material & human) -
7. Experience of assembly of injection moulded parts
8. Knowledge of moulding / manufacturing of thermosets will be an added advantage
9. Knowledge about Quality systems, e.g. TS 16949, ISO 9001, etc.
Other details :
Department : Quality (QA-QC) Production
Industry : Manufacturing Skills : operations basis quality system ts delivery production safety systems amp iso moulding health drawing Other Skills : injection plastic 9001 standards
Company Name : Danpire Infotech
We Are Recruiting For Technical & Nontechnical Profile. We Have Multiple Branches In Allover Delhi & NCR. D.InfoTech Engg. Best Recruitment Company In All.Over India.