Mechanical Quality Engineer (0-3 yrs)
Job Location : Coimbatore Tamil Nadu
Quality Engineer Responsibilities :
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
Quality Engineer Requirements :
- Degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering.
- ASQ certification preferred.
- Experience coding and using QA software tools and processes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
Qualification : B.E/Diploma mechanical
Experience : 0-3 yrs
For details : 9362045157