Co-Founder at Mantras2Success.com
Views:412 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mechanical Quality Engineer - Manufacturing (4-5 yrs)
1) Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products : Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
2) Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
3) Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
4) Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
5) Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
6) Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
7) May specialize in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, metrology, automated testing, software, research and development, and administrative application.
8) May manage quality control program.