Mechanical Systems Engineer (1-14 yrs)
Title : Mechanical Systems Engineer
Experience: Minimum 1+ Years
Education: Any Graduate
Type: Full Time
Job description :
- Develop and implement mechanisms of robotics systems & continuing improvements in them. Select various electromechanical components from catalogs to form such systems.
- Produce standard designs using CAD software and create assembly prints, design documents, 2D drawings, BOM.
- Preparing technical reports, design specifications documents, and operational manuals.
- Overseeing the development and manufacturing of physical prototypes for testing their function.
- Meeting with cross functional teams to determine mechanical applications and requirements.
- Conducting research to inform the design and engineering methods required for the mechanical systems
- Sound knowledge of design and engineering principles and best practices.
- Must have knowledge of Software (Preferred Creo) and Teamcenter.
- Must have knowledge of GD&T.
- Proven ability to develop integrated Electro-mechanical systems.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Previous experience as a mechanical designer in robotics field is preferred.