Assistant Manager at Indvest
Views:270 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Mechanical Systems Engineer (5-15 yrs)
MECHANICAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER JOB OPPORTUNITY
We have an immediate opening for the below position with A leading Automotive Manufacturing Industry
Designation : Mechanical System Engineer
Experience : 5-12 Years of Experience -Mechanical Systems, Brake Control Systems, Brake Actuation &Mechanical Subsystem,
Qualification : BE Mechanical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/ Mechatronic Engineering
Work Location : Gurgaon
- Core-development of electro-mechanic brake actuation and brake control systems
- Derive requirements for the total system from customer-, legal-, and internal requirements
- Define requirements for the mechanical subsystem of the total system as a work basis for design, simulation and test.
- Interdisciplinary coordination between the stakeholders like: System, Electronic, Sensor, E-motor.
- Completed University studies for Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechatronic systems, Electronic or similar
- Some years of experience in automotive engineering and with customer and supplier relation preferred
- Profound knowledge and experience in system development, requirements analysis and management required.
- Functional safety knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge in Automotive SPICE required.
- Experience with DOORS and/or PTC Integrity (MKS) preferred.
- Knowledge of brake control systems is preferred.
- Good knowledge of mechatronic systems is required.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English required.
- German language skills are favorable.
- Experience in ISO 26262 preferred.
- Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering Foundation Level Certificate required