HR at Xperts Group India Pvt Ltd
Views:4223 Applications:1060 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Mechanical Trainee - New Product Development (0-1 yrs)
If you want to starts your carrier so call us on 9152734062- . We are having an urgent opening for the - MECHANICAL ENGINEER" in a reputed company for a permanent Role Basis. Candidates who all are interested can apply by contact us on 9152734062 for the position.
POSITION: MECHANICAL ENGINEER
SALARY: 18,000/- to 20,000/- CTC
Description: Mechanical Engineer
Call us on: 9152734062
Mechanical Engineer Job Purpose: Designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods.
Mechanical Engineer Job Duties:
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications : Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge