HR at Xperts Group India Pvt Ltd
Views:4824 Applications:1100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:233
Mechanical Trainee - Research & Development (0-1 yrs)
We have a fair record in our standard terms and policies, which is on the process from 2009 to till. So apply you resume you can call us on 9152734062 to contact our human sorceress department.
Candidates Job Key Responsible Areas are .
Number of Openings : 8
- Follow supervisor's instructions
- Follow whatever supervisor teaches related to production operation in proper manner.
- And show its effectiveness.
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient way as thought by supervisor or senior technician/senior operator
- Equipments should be re-placed after use.
- Clean tools after usage before re-placing them.
- Perform daily maintenance checks
- Participate in routine maintenance
- Completion of pending work tasks.
- Attend Trainings given in the company
- Give proper feedback to the management
- Remember all trainings lessons and implement in work task
- Also, answer to outsider who comes for Audit/Internal Audit/Inspections and so on.
- Follow safety instructions and wear safety gadgets within factory premises as given in trainings and stuck on walls.
- Practice workplace safety
- Load/unload parts within qualified time given
- Must be able to distinguish and identify proper tooling/collects/fixtures and jaws for efficient setup
- Inspect cutting tools for sharpness and usability.
- Report tooling breakage or repair and need for new tools.
- Assist NPD Team.
- Take care of any asset given by company.
Note : Experience candidates will not been considered and this is a Limited Hiring so interested candidates can apply ASAP. Interested candidates can reach out to me on:- 9152734062
Xperts Group India Pvt Ltd.
Address: - 207,354 & 269, 2nd Floor,Aggarwal City Mall,Pitampura, Near M2k Rani Bagh opp, Dr,Batra Clinic And Near Kohat Enclave Metro Station