Co-Founder at JGANTIX Technologies
Views:246 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Mechatronics Intern (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
We are seeking an enthusiastic intern to work on exciting Robotics projects in our organization. You will be responsible for developing mechanical structures. This role requires you to work across functions and designations to get things done. You are at the center of our entire team, constantly interacting with teammates. It is required that you are very dedicated and hardworking.
- Materials and manufacturing methods
- Knowledge of actuators such as BLDC motors, Servo motors, Stepper motors, linear actuators, robotic arm, etc.
- Robot kinematics and mechanism synthesis
- Analog and digital sensors and their calibration
- Knowledge of MCUs and PLCs
- Development Boards of ARM and AVR architecture (Arduino, Pi, ATMEGA, STM32, Beagle Bone)
- Should be willing to travel or relocate
Required knowledge on:
- Machine design: 3D CAD, DFx, GD&T, FMEA or any other open source CAD tools.
- Software: SolidWorks/CATIA/ProE, Proteus/Eagle, MATLAB, Simulink, LabVIEW or any other open source tools.
- Witness the end-to-end operations and working of a professional Technology team.
- Be a core part of a high growth rate company.
- Travel allowances.